A quite spectacular vintage diamond trilogy ring set with three old cut stones in white claw settings. The centre stone is approx. 1.45 carat and the total carat weight of all three diamonds is approx. 3.43ct. The mount is hand made in white metal in a coronet style. Knife-edge shoulders to a yellow band stamped "18ct plat.," which tests as 18ct gold and platinum. Can be resized in our own workshops.
- 1 x old cut diamond, 1.45ct
- Assessed J-K colour, VVS2-VS clarity
- 1 x old cut diamond, 1.02ct
- Assessed K-L colour, VS1-VS2 clarity
- 1 x old cut diamond, 0.96ct
- Assessed F-G colouor, VS2-SI1 clarity
- Stamped 18ct plat.