A pearl quartet forms the centrepiece to this Victorian ring and is flanked on either side by an oval, mixed cut, garnet-coloured paste stone with a further pearl set to each end of the ring.
The creamy whiteness of the pearls together with the pinkish purple paste blend to create a splendid colour combination that suits many skin tones.
The gemstones are all in yellow claws and held in a secondary claw basket which flows to a flat cross-sectioned band which is adorned with a richly hand-engraved design. Hallmarked 15ct gold at the Chester Assay Office in the year 1888.
Finger size N (UK) and, unfortunately, may not be resized due the the intricately engraved band.