An antique bracelet dating from the English Edwardian era. Set to the front half with a row of turquoise and pearls, graduating down in size from the central pearl, in a navette shaped mount to a plain polished yellow gold band. The edges of the bangle are decorated with a scalloped edge to the front half. The reverse of the bangle is a court shaped yellow gold band. Just beneath the gemset section is the hallmark from the Birmingham Assay Office in England for 9ct gold and bearing the date letter for 1908. The bangle is an oval shape with a hinge in good working order as is the V shaped snap catch. Additionally, attached to one side of the opening is a trace link safety chain.