A late Victorian diamond and pearl circular cluster pendant. The centre is set with an old cut diamond in collet mount with a surround of seven half pearls. The open work outer border of seven lobed scroll motifs are each grain set with nine half pearls graduating in size and terminating with a claw set old cut diamond.
- 1 x diamond 0.20ct, 3.6mm, (approx.)
- 7 x diamonds 0.60ct, 2.7mm each (approx.)
- All diamonds assessed H-I colour, SI2-I1 clarity
- 7 x half pearls 3.0mm diameter approx. each
- 63 x half pearls 1.0mm to 2.2mm diameter approx. each
- Testing as 9ct gold