A Victorian ring crafted in 18ct yellow gold and set to the centre with a round mixed cut ruby bead set into a pinched square mount on a square plaque. The ruby is flanked to either side with an old cut diamond bead set to a diamond shaped mount on a geometric plaque. Carved shoulder decorated with a criss cross and leading to a flat section yellow band. Hallmarked 18ct gold at the Birmingham Assay Office in 1882.
Finger size T/12 (UK/Australia); 10 (US/Canada) with some scope for resizing.