Set to the centre with a round sapphire of gorgeous blue hue and flanked on each side by two old European cut diamonds, this a truly delightful old ring from the English George V era. Claw set above a pierced gallery the gemstones shimmer via the light entering through the setting. This gorgoues antique sapphire and diamond keeper/engagement ring was hallmarked 18ct gold at the very collectible Chester Assay Office in 1915.
1 x round sapphire
4 x old European cut diamonds
Hallmarked Chester 1915
Finger size 6.25 (US/Canada), M1/2 (UK/Australia