A good quality silver watch albert shield with the design repeated on each side as opposed to having a plain polished reverse. The shield is mainly circular in form and set to the centre with a double shield to an openwork surround. The outer edge of the surround is decorated with five fleur-de-lys shapes spaced evenly around and alternating with a small silver "tooth". Surmounted by a crown with pendant loop and suspending from a silver trace link chain (the chain is not old). The reverse is stamped with the hallmarks of the Birmigham Assay Office for the year 1905.