An antique bangle crafted from rose gold at the turn of the 20th century. The bangle is a D shaped cross section hollow approx. 0.25" wide. Decorated to the front half with applied fancy pattern and a plain polished back. Hinged at the half way point and fastening with a V spring catch and safety chain. Hallmarked 9ct gold at the Chester Assay Office, date letter not clear but possibly A for 1901. Internal measurements of the bangle are 2.25" across from hinge to catch and 2.0" from top to bottom, ie. from the top of the wrist to the under side of the wrist.