A lovely cushion shaped emerald of good green colour sits in a halo of brilliant cut diamonds, the whole arrangement reminiscent of the Art Deco era. This pre-owned cluster ring is perfect as a dress or engagement ring and the diamond decorated shoulders just give that bit of a lift from the norm.
- 1 x cushion shaped mixed cut emerald
- 7.5mm x 6.0mm x 3.6mm
- 14 x early brilliant cut diamonds
- Measuring from 2.4mm to 2.5mm diameter each
- 3 x early brilliant/eight cut diamonds
- Measuring from 1.3mm to 2.0mm diameter each
- Total carat weight 0.80ct (estimated)
- Assessed G colour, SI/I1 clarity
- Finger size N1/2 (UK/Australia), 6/75 (US/Canada)
Vintage 1.04ct Emerald and Diamond Ring, Art Deco Style
The trend that is Shop Local (Shop Locally for the grammar purists!) has taken off with the advent of Covid-19. Shop local is a way to help maintain the vibrancy of where you live and keeping local employtment figures healthy. Of course, not every item you wish to buy is available in your local town, and that's where the internet is helpful. Online shopping with an independent business has similar benefits to the Shop Local idea.