A really pretty Art Nouveau bracelet crafted at the beginning of the George V era and still retaining those style decorations of the Edwardian era. The bracelet comprises nine rectangular sections decorated with a green stippled enamel pattern. Each of the enamelled links are connected by plain polished, oval silver links and the bracelet fastens with a bolt ring and safety chain. The last link is hallmarked from the Birmingham Assay Office for 1911.
The bracelet measures approx 17cm/7 1/2 inches long x 3/8 inch/0.9cm wide (maximum).