A spectacular Edwardian gold bracelet created from wide rose gold curb links alternating as plain polished with hand engraved. The links are substantial for this style of bracelet, which were often worn as matching bracelets to each wrist. The links measure approx. 0.75" long x 0.50" wide x 0.13" deep. The links, as usual with this style of antique bracelet, are hollow enable the bracelet to be worn with all-day comfort. Fastening with the heart-shaped padlock with remains in good working order and is hallmarked on the reverse with the marks for the Birmingham Assay Office and the date letter for 1913.