An antique diamond cut in the Old European style has been remounted in a contemporary platinum setting to create a splendid diamond solitaire to wear as an engagement ring or to celebrate some other lifetime milestone event. Four platinum prongs present the diamond in a very visible fashion on the finger and the V shape of the setting allows a wedding band to be worn adjacent to the engagement ring in a neat and tidy arrangement. The platinum band is a slight D shaped cross section with a plain polished finish and pointed shoulders to the diamond.
- 1 x old European cut diamond, 1.50ct,
- Diamond measures approx. 7.67mm x 7.56mm x 3.90mm deep
- Assessed F colour, SI2 clarity
- Contemporary platinum setting
- Finger size 6 (US/Canada); M (UK/Australia)
- Resizing available