A beautiful baguette cut diamond three stone ring in the simple, elegant style of the Art Deco era - a design aesthetic that remains as popular with today's lovers of contemporary jewellery as it was in the 1920's.
The centre diamond weighs 0.68ct and is flanked to either side by supporting diamonds weight approx. 0.28ct in total. The diamond are all held in plain rub-overmounts in a stepped design to a flat cross-sectioned platinum band 3.5mm wide.
- 1 x baguette cut diamond
- 5.6mm x 4.3mm x 2.76mm deep
- Calculated weight 0.68ct
- Assessed G/H colour, VVS clarity
- 2 x baguette cut diamonds
- 4.2mm x 2.0mm
- Estimated carat weight 0.28ct (total)
- Assessed G/H colour VS/SI clarity
- Hallmarked Platinum, Edinbugh 2001
- Finger size P, resizing available