This emerald and diamond cluster ring is nothing short of spectacular. The central emerald is an oval cabochon cut stone which is a lovely grassy green and perfectly off-set with the 16 diamonds that surround it. Quite a big emerald too, it's been assessed as weighing about 2.57ct. The diamond content is stamped to the inside of the shank at 0.77ct. Eight white claws hold the emerald to the grain set diamond border to a white scroll work setting. The shank is a flat cross section of polished white metal 2.5mm wide at the back of the ring increasing to 9.0mm at the shoulders.
- Cabochon emerald
- 10.92mm x 7.2mm x 4.43mm deep
- 2.57ct approx
- 16 brilliant cut diamonds
- SI/VS clarity, G/H colour (assessed)
- 0.77ct approx.
- Swedish Hallmarks for 18ct white gold, 1972
- Finger size O (UK); 7 (US)