Victorian bangle crafted from rose gold in 1876. The bangle is a flat cross section approx. 0.32" wide and embellished to the front half with a trail of ivy leaves. Hinged and fastening with a V spring catch, the bangle has the added security of a gold safety chain. Hallmarked 9ct gold at the Chester Assay Office in 1876. The internal measurements of the bangle are approx. 2.19" across from hinge to spring catch (across the arm) and 1.82" from top to bottom (top of wrist to underside of wrist.