A very imposing sapphire and diamond 5 stone ring in a typical Victorian style navette setting. The central diamond is an impressive size at approx. 1.26ct and is flanked to either side by an oval mixed cut sapphire of lovely medium blue hue and a further old cut diamond at either end. Swiss cut diamonds are scattered around the main gemstones bringing the total diamond carat weight to 1.92ct. The sapphires and diamonds are all in grain and claw settings in yellow metal to a scroll carved navette head to a yellow band with carved shoulder decoration.
- 1 x old European cut diamond
- Approx. 1.26ct assessed I/J colour, SI1 clarity
- 2 x old European cut diamonds
- Approx. 0.56ct total, assessed I/J colour, SI clarity
- 8 x old Swiss cut diamonds Approx. 0.10ct, assessed I/J colour, SI clarity
- 2 x oval mixed cut sapphires
- Approx. 1.52ct(total), medium blue colour Tests as 18ct gold