Just after the end of the Edwardian era and during the time of George V, this lovely three stone ring was crafted. Featuring three old diamonds set in rex mounts in a cross-over twist fashion in setting measuring approx. 10mm. Created in an 18ct gold ring mount and with a band hallmarked from the collectible Chester Assay Office in 1913. Finger size N with resizing available.