With over 4.0ct of diamonds spread over three old cushion cut diamonds this 1930's ring is nothing short of spectacular. The centre stone weighs 1.66ct alone. The three diamonds are all claw set to a coronet mount on squared shoulders to a double grooved white band. No hallmark, as was quite usual with old rings and stamped to the outside with the French mark for platinum.
- 3 x cushion shaped old diamonds, 4.14ct in total
- 1 @ 1.66ct, measuring 7.26mm-7.00mm x 4.96mm deep
- 1 @ 1.20ct, measuring 6.65-6.20mm x 4.16mm deep
- 1 @ 1.28ct, measuring6.72mm-6.30mm x 4.20mm
- Assessed clarity VS, assessed colour M-tinted)
- French platinum mark
- Finger size K (UK/Australia); 51/8 (US/Canada)